Two full-time positions with a competitive salary and benefits package available to provide counseling in our offices in Scotia, NY and/or Malta, NY, both in person and online.
30 session hours per week, flexible scheduling with some evening hours required.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist is expected to work with an assigned caseload of families, couples, and/or individuals 18+. This person functions with independence and competence to provide services for clients and maintain proper documentation. This person will also attend all in house meetings and training and will accrue continuing education monies for external training.
• Knowledge of mental health issues affecting children, adolescents and their families and adults.
• Experience in providing direct therapy to clients and client systems.
• Ability to maintain expectations for timeliness and accuracy in the performance of the job functions, including but not limited to documentation.
• Ability to function as an interdisciplinary team member.
• LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT
• 5 years post-licensure experience.
• Exposure to and working knowledge of systems theories.
• At least three years of experience working with children in the context of their family systems.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Erin Belanger (email@example.com).